What is probate and why do people use that word when speaking about death and assets?
Join us for an informational webinar intended to give an overview of the probate process. Probate is often called estate administration or estate settlement. It is the formal process of finalizing or settling a decedent’s estate in accordance with applicable state law. It includes
– Appointing an Executor (also called a Personal Representative)
– Gathering and inventorying the decedent’s property
– Paying off all the debts and claims
– Satisfying the specific legacies
– Determining the individual shares in the residuary estate and distributing those shares
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, CLICK HERE
For more information about the webinar, please call (310) 337-7696 or visit www.schomerlawgroup.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that the information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is an attorney advertisement. The transmission or receipt of information to or from this website is not intended to create, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Legal advice should be sought from competent legal counsel in your relevant jurisdiction.