Tournament open to players ages 16+
Take your game to the next level or put your practice into play during the 47th Annual Manhattan Open Tennis Tournament. From Men’s and Women’s Open Singles and Doubles Divisions to Amateur Divisions, the tournament is sure to provide a fun-filled weekend of competition at its finest.
- $15,000 Minimum prize money for Open Divisions with a minimum draw of 32
- Prizes and trophies for all division winners
- Single elimination
- All entries include lunch, a T-shirt, and a goodie bag
- US Open Wilson tennis balls will be in play for all events.
- Pro/Sponsor Exhibition Prior to Men’s Singles Final at Manhattan Country Club
- Entry Deadline: July 7, 2014 at 5:00 PM (early registration fees end Friday June 27th at 5:00 PM)
- Player Raffle held at the Manhattan Country Club, Sunday July 20, 2014 (must be present to receive prize)
[themify_box style=”light-blue rounded contact” ]Interested players still have time to enter the tournament and save 10 percent with early-bird pricing, which is good through 5 p.m. Friday. The early entry fee is $75 for open division singles and $100 for open division doubles. The amateur division fees are $40 for singles and $60 for doubles. The deadline to enter the tournament is July 7.
All entrants will receive a T-shirt, goodie bag and lunch, as well as an entry into a raffle for prizes, including tennis equipment and trips. More entry information is available at citymb.info/tennistournament.
[themify_map address=”1400 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266″ width=”100%” height=”300px” zoom=”8″ type=”roadmap” ]